Whether it’s with our banking partners, credit card processors, or various requirements of customers in different industries, iPayables is committed to making sure our solution ensures department and company compliance with government and other regulations.
- HIPAA – Many people don’t realize how much personal health information ends up on invoices, so when setting up an accounts payable automation solution, it’s important to ensure that the solution is HIPAA compliant.
- ADA – There are people with disabilities who are your suppliers, coworkers, and employees. As such, when asking suppliers or users in your organization to use an accounts payable automation solution, you need to be confident that the solution is ADA compliant.
- PCI – Should you decide to process virtual or procurement card payments through your automation solution, the solution must be PCI compliant.
- SOC 1 Financial Reporting – An external audit of SOC 1 reporting gives your company not only the confidence that security and important process controls are in place, but it makes the audit easier for your auditors through the delivery of a SOC 1 report.
- Compliance with other regulations, as important to our customers: sometimes our customers require us to be compliant with industry-specific regulations and we’re happy to assist in these efforts
With accounts payable automation, audits are simplified. Rather than having to search through paper and potentially stumble upon duplicates or unapproved payments, auditors have access to every invoice electronically. Even here at iPayables we work with a HIPAA audit group to ensure our solution is compliant. We continually strive to improve our ability to help you meet HIPAA and other requirements.
- Searchability – With iPayables InvoiceWorks®, you can search invoices electronically, making it easier for auditors to gain access to the information they need quickly and efficiently.
- Control and Visibility – Because you control your entire process and because that process is appropriately visible, duplicate invoices are caught before being processed. Additionally, until it receives proper authorization, an invoice will not continue in the process. With automation, you don’t have to worry about auditors finding invoice mix-ups because you get it right the first time, every time.
- Tracking – Our solution can track who’s accessed any and every invoice, so you know exactly who’s seen the information. Additionally, InvoiceWorks® keeps track or any comments, edits, or changes made to documents, who they were made by, and when.
- Protecting Data – Moving sensitive data for some of the world’s largest corporations is what we do. It requires reliability and security. iPayables uses the highest encryption protocols available to ensure that customer data remains secure. Our facilities, servers, and procedures are independently audited to add another layer of surety.
- Outside the Firewall – Because iPayables is a hosted solution, there is no need to give suppliers access inside a firewall. Suppliers access the iPayables servers without ever connecting to the customer’s systems.
At iPayables, we consistently and securely facilitate the delivery of electronic invoicing and payment data for some of the world’s largest corporations.
- Platform – iPayables technology is hosted using Microsoft’s .NET platform on Dell Servers. All internal processing is XML based and all pertinent functionality is web service enabled.
- Scalability – The .NET platform is a key to iPayables’ scalability. Proven in the recent and large implementations of some very notable clients, the combination of .NET technologies and multiple Dell servers provides quick, extreme.
- XML – iPayables use of XML throughout the entire solution has made interfacing with internal systems extremely simple. iPayables web service capabilities make interfacing to external systems equally as simple.
Why Switch to E-Invoicing?
For among other things, better accounts payable efficiency and easier cash flow management. There are numerous other reasons to switch to electronic invoicing with iPayables, contact one of our implementation specialists and find out more.What does it cost?
By switching to electronic invoicing with iPayables, invoicing costs are greatly reduced to around only $1- 3 per invoice. For an exact price quote based on your organizational needs, please contact us today.Do I need to install anything on my computer?
You should not need to install anything on your computer. If you are having technical difficulties using iPayables, contact your technical support group or call us at the number at the top of the screen.Can suppliers see the changes I make to their invoices?
Suppliers can only see changes that affect their payment. If you change the price or quantity, or deny the invoice, they are going to be notified and can see those changes online.Can suppliers tell if their invoice is on my work list?
Suppliers can’t see your name specifically, but they can see that the invoice is awaiting approval. However, your company’s iPayables administrator can see your name specifically and can accrue unapproved expenses to your department.